Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thanks for viewing my songs!

Hey guys, I just wanna thank you guys for willing to take out some time to browse my blog. All my songs here are all originally composed and written by myself. Copyright reserved. I hope that you guys will leave me some positive comments. If you are not interested, please do not view this blog anymore.

Here I just want to share my experience on writing the song - "Be With You".

That morning I was sharing with my Christian friends, that whatever we do, we are doing for God. And we don't have to be ashamed in God. Whatever we do, God will be with us.

That night, when I was doing my devotion, I was reading the bible, but God told me to stop, and pray. When God told me that I knew that God wants to speak to me. So I prayed in tongues and really, God spoke to me.

God told me just one sentence: "Remember: I will always be with you."

When God told me that I was completely touched. I started to pray for the common requests and when I was done, God touched my heart agian. I felt that if God tells me that He is willing to be with me, I should be with Him too.

So I took about an hour to complete this song, Be With You. I hope that you will like it.

Once again I would like to give thanks to my friends that accompanied me in my song writing journey. Thank you very much.


Sincerely,
Jieli

0 comments: